St. Cloud Label understands that your online purchase may not be suitable and that you may wish to return your order.
We will offer Returns and Instant Refunds with Refundid following our Return Guidelines below:
- Returns are ONLY offered on full priced items
- A Return is requested within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Items are returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached). This will be assessed once the item is received
- Returns must include all original packaging, in original condition. Garments must not be worn, damaged or washed.
In the event that your return does not meet any of the above terms, St.Cloud Label reserves the right to not approve your return request.
To ensure you will be eligible for a return, we recommend the following;
- Take care when trying on garments to avoid make-up rubbing off.
- Avoid snagging of your knitwear garments from jewellery
FULL PRICE ITEMS
Items purchased at full price are eligible for a full refund or exchange if the item follows the above guidelines.
Please note we do not refund any costs associated with shipping.
Items purchased on sale or are purchased during a promotional sale event are only eligible for exchange subject to availability. Return postage on sales items is to be paid by the customer and is not the responsibility of St Cloud
Please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any availability enquiries.
Items purchased via the outlet are ineligible for a refund or exchange for change of mind. We will only offer size exchanges. Return postage on sales items is to be paid by the customer and is not the responsibility of St Cloud. Please contact our customer care team at email@example.com for any availability enquiries.
WAREHOUSE AND SAMPLE SALE ITEMS
Items purchased via the sample sale are ineligible for returns.
If you have changed your mind and would like to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible.
Please note, you may not be eligible to cancel the order if it has been processed by our dispatch team.
We take great pride in our quality standards at St.Cloud Label but we’re human, and sometimes a fault will go unnoticed. If you have received a faulty item, please contact our Customer Care team and we will resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.
When making a return or exchange, it is the responsibility of the customer to wear any losses as a result of the lost package. To avoid the possibility of a lost parcel, we ask that all returns are sent back to St. Cloud Label via registered post with tracking facilities. In the event that the return parcel is not delivered, St. Cloud will not be required to process the refund or exchange.
SUBMIT ONLINE RETURN
Return for an instant refund with
Enter details below to get started
Return for an exchange, store credit or normal refund
To create a returns, please follow the below steps:
- Email our care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If within our terms, our team will provide you with a Returns Form to enclose in your return parcel
- Use Registered Post to return your parcel to
12-14 Gordon Street
Cremorne, VIC, 3121
Once your return is received and assessed the refund will be issued onto the original form of payment; PayPal account or credit card used for the purchase. Depending on your credit card provider, refunds may take 3-10 business days to appear on your bank statement.
- Any returns received without following the above steps will be ineligible for processing and may result in a non-refund
- Please allow 48 hours for returns to be processed once received